Get the most puffs out of your ecig
White Cloud’s cheap vaporizer products are known and loved for a variety of reasons by countless vapor enthusiasts throughout the country. A few of the most overarching factors in the popularity of our vaporizers are their incredible ease of use and realistic smoking sensation. However, if you are new to electronic cigarettes, you might experience an adjustment period.
We recommend all new users review the White Cloud Cirrus herbal vape pen User Manual as well as the Frequently Asked Questions database to help find additional information, such as explanations of abbreviations used, charging instructions, safety and usage tips.
Cirrus E Cigarette User Manual FAQs on White Cloud E Cigs
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your e-cigarette:
· White Cloud electronic cigarette cartridges and Fling Original are equivalent to approximately two packs of cigarettes or 400 puffs, which can vary for each smoker. For comparison, most tobacco cigarettes yield
8-12 puffs each.
· To get the most vapor and throat hit from your e-cig, take a slow 3-4 second puff. Short, quick puffs lasting fewer than 2 seconds usually will not give you a satisfying amount of vapor.
· Take 5-10 puffs per craving with a few seconds break between each puff. If you don’t feel satisfied after
5-10 puffs, you may need a stronger cartridge. Please see our How to Choose the Right Nicotine Strength section to determine which nicotine level is best suited for you.
· If you find that you are taking more than 10 puffs in a row, it is best alternate a few cartridges, this allows the liquid to re-saturate the whiskers and captive wadding near the heating coil.
· Avoid “hot boxing” or “prime puffing” as this will reduce the life of the cartridge. There is no need for prime puffing with our cartridges and Flings! If your cartridge feels warm to the lips, stop using it or alternate the cartridge so it has time to cool. If you experience a burnt taste, you might be puffing too long or too frequently. The cartridge should have a pleasant flavor until it ceases to produce vapor. See our section on how it works for more information about the SmoothDraw cartridge.
· Be sure to monitor the number of times you use your e-cigarette. Each use (5-10 puffs) should count as one cigarette, which will help you determine the equivalent number of cigarettes you are smoking per day. Because you can ‘smoke’ anywhere, it is very easy to puff 15-20 times in a row, or pick up your new White Cloud more than 20 times per day (for 1 pack per day smokers) without realizing it!
·Remember that White Cloud Cigarettes provide you with the freedom to “smoke” in more places than ever before; so it’s quite easy to use it more frequently than is necessary. By closely monitoring your usage you’ll be able to further reduce your smoking costs.
·A detailed list of operating instructions and Frequently Asked Questions is always at your fingertips with the White Cloud Cirrus Electronic Cigarette User Manual. Find additional information here as well, such as explanations of abbreviations used, safety and usage tips, charging instructions and other helpful hints.